.

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Early Childhood Education Essay Example for Free

Early Childhood Education Essay Please accept this letter as an application for admission to University of Houston to receive an Ed. D in Early Childhood Education. I submit this letter for I believe that my experiences are well qualified to meet the needs of the position. I am taking Masters of Education, Educational Administration with PDAS certification at Prairie View AM University in Educational Administration and fully expect to complete my degree by August 2010. I have started applying for Assistant Principal positions within my district for next school year. I am looking forward to continuing my studies in the Ed. D program in Early Childhood Education. I am currently a Head Start Teacher in Port Arthur Independent School District, Port Arthur, Texas. This 8-year experience provides me career growth and competitive experiences in the field of Early Childhood Education. I am taking responsibilities in the planning and implementation of activities to promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of children three and four years of age. Care, hygiene, learning, development activities, specialized programs, positive guidance of the children and maintaining records, cleanliness and orderliness are also given special attentions in my field. I have been a department chairperson for the last 3 years. I have also worked as a substitute coordinator where in I was involved in recruiting new substitute teachers for the district. In this job, I have also worked directly with the principal in locating teachers to fill in the classrooms during summer months. My studies in Masters of Education not only provide me strong background and research experience but also in the applications of these learnings. I also believed that my educational values and my work experiences will not only contribute advancements to myself but also effectively put these into practice. I have the earnest desire to function successfully in program development activities, teachings, and basic and applied researches in early childhood education. Attached herewith are my resume, certificates, and transcript for your reference. I look forward to hearing positive responses from you regarding this matter. Thank you for your consideration. Respectfully yours, Michelle M. Lockwood

No comments:

Post a Comment