.

Sunday, February 3, 2019

God I Hate... :: essays research papers

God I HateGod, I loathe getting up this earliest. But I s gondola carce got three months left then Ill never have to get up early again. Three more months and this time I graduate. Dads doing pretty good on the railroad job now. Hasnt been laid off for a join of years now. David is doing good in the Navy, and my future at Taco chime is al approximately a guarantee. bustt know why this sheepskin shit is so important to every star, Im making 165.00 a week now and Im only 18 Thats better than some factories and I dont work as hard as they do. If I wasnt going to this dumbass high school day everyday Ill bet I could make 200 or even 225 dollars a week. Theyd let me work. Im the outstrip employee they got. Someday Ill own Taco Bell.Okay Okay Im up anathematise it I yell at mammary gland as I stare at the clock. Jesus She didnt graduate, and she did okay. If she only knew how badly I loathed that place Nothing was the same as it was when I was a kid. Teachers taught for the mo ney. They dont give a damn about us at all. Suddenly all the guys Id grown up with were black. That means they cant be seen hanging with me because Im now white bread. Dont remember it bothering them when Id spend the night at their house or theyd stay over at mine. today Im part of the race that owned and sold them. Go figure. I never owned a slave. Near as I could tell, no one in my families past had ever owned one either. Oh well, timed to get ready. School starts in 30 minutes. Mom is already to take me. I think she gets off pissing me off. Was I vatical to do some homework for today? Oh well, tough shit. Theyll get it when I give it to them. Now where are my jeans? God its cold I hate mornings. I hate school. I hate the teachers. I hate most of the students. Why did I ever go back? Mom is pickings me to school in her bathrobe again Now aint that a cool look Dingy pink nylon. Oh God She even has the brumous pink slipper on Oh this is a lovely sight. Pulling up to Marion High in a 1972 Ford station wagon operate by a crazy woman dressed in a nightgown and slippers And pink, raggedy ones at that Dad could get a better car now but will he?

No comments:

Post a Comment