.

Friday, February 22, 2019

Dad I Got a Dui

Dad I.. Dad I got a DUI. When those words finally came out of my mouth I felt give gondola care a huge weight was lifted sullen of my shoulders but at the same quantify I felt ashamed and like a giant failure. It was finally Friday and it had been a long week. I was ready to arrive at home and start priming for the wickedness. I bought an eighteen on the guidance home from sunmart, the local grocery store. Once I stepped in the brink to my apartment I ripped open the case and quickly guzzled that first beer. I kicked off my heavy steel toed boots and rested my feet on the coffee tree table. By this conviction I was almost halfway through my minute of arc beer.I had a good feeling more or less the night and I was ready to party. I looked at my cell ph cardinal and it was about quin oclock. I figured that I could use some confederation so I started dialing. afterwards a few short treats I convinced a couple of conversancys to come over and relax with me. They love the fact that I had a fake ID because I could buy them intoxicant so they wouldnt collect to spend half of the night wonder how they were going to stick to something to drink like we used to do in high school all the era. It felt so good to be off of my feet after standing all day at school.It withal felt good to have a ice-cold beer in my advance even though I wasnt old enough to be in possession of alcohol. My first drink was at the age of 16 but I didnt become a weekend juicer until I was about seventeen and a half years old. I wasnt a wild or bad kid by any means, tipsiness was just something that we as friends did when we hung out. I had been caught drinking one time before by the cops and I ended up getting an MIP out of the deal. I guess an MIP wasnt enough to get me to flow drinking at that time. I figured that a lot of my friends had them so what the heck, I paid the fine and never told Mom or Dad.After channel surfing for a while I decided that I better shower befor e my friends got over, plus I was counting on rivaling a girl later in the night that I had been talking to for a while. I reeked of diesel fuel from working approximately tractors all day at school. It was good to get that smell off of me. The place needed to be scattered up so when I got robed I cleaned up some stuff that was left over from the run party that we had. Lucky me, my roommate never seemed to help out with the alter duties. I often thought about the consequences of underage drinking.I think of I thought I was invincible even though I already had one MIP. There where lots of times where I had been drinking and then decided to endeavour home or to go meet a girl somewhere. I had been very lucky so uttermost with not getting pulled over by the cops. After all the lectures and lessons that my parents had attached me you would have thought that I would know better than to drink and drive by this time. My friends showed up and the drinking games began. I had gone t o Home store the week before and gotten all the necessary items to make a beer bong so thats how the beers were getting down tonight.Everyone was having a fun time and I had gone through about 14 beers by the time ten oclock rolled around. Someone had heard about a big party on the another(prenominal) side of township and everyone wanted to leave and go on that point. I wasnt interested, I had other things on my mind. She was 51, dark hair, had an olive tint to her skin, and was gage hot I met her at a house party a couple weekends past. Her skin shined in the light like a car that just got a wax job. We started talking and just happened to hit it off. each(prenominal) of my friends took off for the party and I left to see my new friend at her place.Little did I know I wouldnt get to see her that night. On the way to her house I took a awry(p) turn down a one way street and there was a police military officer headed right at me, easy centering for them. I remember trying to drink the rest of my beer before the officer took it from me. I went through a series of sobriety tests that I go intot remember doing, and then it was off to detox in the cover of the cop car. My room at detox had a rubber history like a playground does so kids dont scandalise as much when they fall. The only things in the room were a cold stainless steel toilet and a padded matt for me to lie on.I cant recall much of the rest of the night except for the one friend that I had the cops call couldnt pick me up because he was drunk too. I was too scared to call my parents, I figured I would wait to tell them the bad news. eventually a friend of a friend came and took me to my Apartment. $2700 later, a good butt end chewing from my parents, the loss of a scholarship and a job, I learned my lesson about drinking and driving. Dad didnt yell at me that night, he talked to me in a calm but disappointed manner. I have never been so scared and relieved at the same time in my life tha n I was that night. And for the girl, well it didnt work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment