.

Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Victim of Despair :: Frankenstein Mary Shelley Creative Essays

A Victim of DespairHow many of you rich person read or heard the story of Frankenstein? Im sure some of you whitethorn remember reading Mary Shellys novel or watching virtuoso ofthe many versions of the movie.Have you always noticed that most of the storiesabout Frankenstein are shown altogether through master key Frankensteins experiences? What about the heavyweight he created? Have you ever wondered what the monstersside of the story was? Well, youre in for a big surprise because this evening on Novel News, the monster that Victor Frankenstein created will be here to sharehis side of the story. Lets welcome our guest, Mr. Monster. How does your story go?It was not farsighted ago on a cold November night, that I became the product of Victor Frankensteins discovery of bestowing animation upon lifeless matter. Electricity engulfed my body, acrid odors ring my senses, and the loud shrieking of, Its Alive Its Alive filled my ears. I had no recollection of who or where I was. Th e unfamiliar chamber from where I awoke was fusty and damp. Numerous bottles and wires filled the dimly lit room. I began to walk approximately the room attempting to find something that faceted familiar. I didnt recognize anything and as I walked I had trouble maintaining my balance, I kept slipping on a perspicuous substance that had spilled all over the floor. Once I regained my balance an overtake sense of strength rendered my body it was a feeling that I neer experienced, my arms and legs felt energized kindred there was an endless energy menstruumthrough them. I looked at myself in a nearby mirror and noticed the apparent scars that covered my body and face. My arms, legs, hands, feet and face werenumb and seemed like they didnt belong to me it was almost as if someone stitched me together using numerous body parts. I asked myself aslooked in the mirror, Who was this ghastly monster I was looking at in the mirror? Could it be me? I took my hand and rubbed the scars on my face and onmy arms. I was the monster in the mirror. I dont know what to say but at firstI thought I was having a disconsolate everything day - you know bad hair and skin.The yellowish tone in my skin made me look somewhat dead. I was so embarrassed by my presence, I was unnerved to scare off whoever came near.

No comments:

Post a Comment